Discuss Strange Forum- confused in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LankyWill

What is with all the strange Chinese posts and other out of context threads?

Have I missed something or has the PRC hacked the forum?:)

well, there is egg and bacon,
Egg sausage and bacon,
Egg and spam,
Egg, bacon and spam,
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam,
Spam, sausage, bacon and spam,
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam,
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, tomato and spam,
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam,
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam.
And
Spam and spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Report any spam that does manage to get through and we'll remove it. Can't see any right now though. We have pretty good defence systems IMO. :)

Nowt compared to Donald Trump mind.

Reply to Strange Forum- confused in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi. I know this probably isn't the most fitting platform to post this question, but I was racking my brain where I could get an answer to my...
Replies
Views
I've pretty much sussed out the wiring for the radiators and underfloor heating, thanks to help from the forum. I do have one more question...
Replies
Views
A BG fused connection unit, with neon. A boiler. Fuse out. Spur switched off. I was checking polarity after a colleague had 2nd fixed it and...
Replies
Views
The new homepage is a long list of the newest threads posted. (Or press HOME in the menu) So not replies. Just the threads. A constant flow. :)...
Replies
Views
We were all told that SPD's were mandatory under A3 from September last year and even sat through the webinar spelling it out. I work an area...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock