Discuss Strangest thing you have found in a property? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Last month I was at a mm couples home, it was a large house, and I walked into a room and there was a mannequin with a wig and fur coat on.
Scared the poop clean out of me it did lol
we were hired in to set up for a farmers show, when it was cleanup time i walked into a tent and was confronted with a lifelike cow statue, almost gave it a swift right hook

Few years ago now I was replacing some light fittings and wiring in a farmhouse and had the lad working with me above in the loft pulling some cable when all of a sudden he came down stairs white faced and declared that he wasn't going to work up there anymore! I asked why and he just pointed not saying a word. I went up and took a look at what he'd found and it turned out to be a small recording device wired up as a phone tap to the house phone. Apparently the client had hired a private detective to 'investigate' his wife as she was having an affair with the local builder! Needless to say a divorce followed shortly after!

Reminded you of the ex wife?
never getting married, seen too many men lose almost 90% of their property to a woman who thinks because she cleans dishes after supper that she is entitled to half the home, and everything in it

my initial thought was that the cows had heard i love steak and chips with a bit of peppercorn sauce and were about to make steaks out of me

another belter, 2 boys i worked with thought they had found some hash wrapped up in clingfilm, turns out upon further inspection that it was a used tampon.

another belter, 2 boys i worked with thought they had found some hash wrapped up in clingfilm, turns out upon further inspection that it was a used tampon.

Bet is was -----.
3stpyu.jpg

never getting married, seen too many men lose almost 90% of their property to a woman who thinks because she cleans dishes after supper that she is entitled to half the home, and everything in it

my initial thought was that the cows had heard i love steak and chips with a bit of peppercorn sauce and were about to make steaks out of me
Scottish, I thought so.......

;o))))))

Recently did a new circuit for immersion heater at a house where owner runs a new age wellness therapy business. Don't get me started ... Anyway, open the cupboard with CU to find it stuffed full of quartz crystal rocks. "Makes electricity less harmful" says owner. Probably stops DIY so true up to a point :) .

Recently did a new circuit for immersion heater at a house where owner runs a new age wellness therapy business. Don't get me started ... Anyway, open the cupboard with CU to find it stuffed full of quartz crystal rocks. "Makes electricity less harmful" says owner. Probably stops DIY so true up to a point :) .
ive got some lucky heather if he/she is interested.

Was working in a house a few weeks ago that had a working salus wireless room stat, didn't expect to see that at all.

Another house had a coffin as a coffee table.

Went to look at a faulty TV, pulled the TV cabinet forward to find a whole load of dog turds behind the TV, the rest of the house was spotless.

Found a loft conversion the bungalow owners didn't know they had.

Fully working toilet outside in an open porch, there was a great view over the hills from the seat.

Was working in a house a few weeks ago that had a working salus wireless room stat, didn't expect to see that at all.

Another house had a coffin as a coffee table.

Went to look at a faulty TV, pulled the TV cabinet forward to find a whole load of dog turds behind the TV, the rest of the house was spotless.

Found a loft conversion the bungalow owners didn't know they had.

Fully working toilet outside in an open porch, there was a great view over the hills from the seat.
so some folks do poop on their own doorstep..

lol,
And that reminded me of the house of a mentally unstable man we did work in, though replace doorstep with living room carpet.

Reply to Strangest thing you have found in a property? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net