Discuss Stroma Assessment completed in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

TheCodboy

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all, just had my CPS assessment with Stroma today, and would just like to say how much I would recommend them. I know that most electricians are against these types of schemes, but until something different comes along, this is what we have to do! Big thanks to people on this forum who have helped out answering some questions I've posted. My assessor was a great guy, made the whole process nice and smooth. Quite thorough, but nothing that as an electrician you shouldn't already know or know how to find the information required out. Big relief that's its all done now!!!

Well done.
Glad you liked the Stroma experience. I did too. Instilled confidence of a scheme not just out for money but to actually give a hoot about standards.

Well done, I need to sort my NIC assessment out, they tried to set my date for 20th February there, asking for payment as well. I ha d to call up to remind them I had only paid my last assessment in June 2016 as they took so long letting me know if I had passed or not! £550 for 8 months, don't think so.

Great news and glad to hear your results.

asides price what was the other reasons for stroma being your choice?
Essentially,all i was looking for was a CPS to allow me to sign off my own work so really cost was the biggest deal. Having said that, I just found the way the assessment was done and there communication with me through the whole process, I would recommend them to anyone.

Same for me. Mainly so I can sign off a whole lot of work at home. But now extending out to odd jobs as well. Assessment went well for me and the whole process was well handled.
I'd strongly recommend them as well.

Reply to Stroma Assessment completed in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock