Discuss Stroma, what do you think? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I will be booking an initial assessment this month to become a member of the part P brigade.

I work part time as an electrician in my holidays and weekends etc and often get asked to do jobs for friends or family.

Stroma is half the price of the other schemes and this is what attracts me.

What do you think of Stroma?

Any views are welcome.

Thanks.

Well seeing as it will be my first year and the kind of work I get is by word of mouth I didn't think it would matter as long as it is legal.

Who knows in the second year I might change.

And apparently you get a discount if you switch schemes but this is just a rumour I have heard.

Last edited:
Ok I haven't phoned them yet but I have been reading the terms and conditions. This part interested me.

11. The Named Scheme Member agrees that during the term of this
Agreement and for a period of 1 year after the termination of the
Agreement, the Named Scheme Member will not in any way directly
or indirectly:
1. Induce or attempt to induce any employee or other Named Scheme
Member of the Service Provider to quit employment or retainer with
the Service Provider;
2. Otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Service Provider‘s
relationship with its employees or other Named Scheme Members;
3. Discuss employment opportunities or provide information about
competitive employment to any of the Service Provider‘s employees
or other Named Scheme Members; or
4. Solicit, entice, or hire away any employee or other Named Scheme
Member of the Service Provider.

Is this normal amongst scheme/service providers?
The fact they try to gag you for one year after leaving the scheme.
Thanks.

P.S. Is it a big No No publishing schemes terms and conditions online?

Last edited:

Reply to Stroma, what do you think? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net