Stroma Certification Scheme Stroma

Discuss Stroma in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SPARTYKUS

So...... has anyone joined?

Looks favourable.

430 odd for NIC

bit less for ELECSA or NAPIT

245 for STROMA

same end result (you're legal and can notify - THATS IT!)

?

Do a search, there is a thread where another member contacted them and had a reply something like a week later saying the 'person' he needed to speak to was not in blah, blah.

They've limited membership of the scheme to those also applying for PV accreditation owing to the high demand from PV installers. Guess they shot themselves in the foot given the decimation of that sector when the FIT changes kick in hehe.

I asked them a few questions regarding joining mate and their response times were dreadful. Stick to those who are well known.

They've limited membership of the scheme to those also applying for PV accreditation owing to the high demand from PV installers. Guess they shot themselves in the foot given the decimation of that sector when the FIT changes kick in hehe.

I asked them a few questions regarding joining mate and their response times were dreadful. Stick to those who are well known.

Thanks , good man. Was trying to trim a ton off the overheads! Just paid the accountant a weeks pay! Arrrrghhh

Just a little update. I got an email today telling me they've opened their books again for "any old Tom Dick or Harry" (my words not theirs)

Who cares if there small, incompetent, lack reputation, ...if they can give you what the other scammers give you in the way part Pee coverage, then go for it. What the hell are the others giving you extra, apart from there own recognition, that your paying 50% more for!!! lol!!

I know. Bloody middle men, thats why Im entertaining the idea, as far as Im concerned they are all the same. So therefore using inference and deduction my dear Watson, i'll take the cheapest robber

Reply to Stroma in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net