Discuss Stuck in a lift? Who would be your choice of companion? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OK, I'm at a bit of a loose end today, and so here is a new thread for you all to chip in with your suggestions...
I imagine the lift is stuck between floors, and it will be at least an hour before you are "rescued".
You may choose companions for (almost) any reason, but bear in mind the forum Rules!

And here, again, is that wee clip you all love:

not as good as Tony Hancocks lift scene, and to answer your question a bottle of water and mobile phone.

Spoon, you need to watch what you say, people will start reaching the wrong conclusion:p:eek::oops: Sorry I replied this to your thread Vorti.

But it's fun... If people jump to the wrong conclusion then that's their fault.. :tearsofjoy:

if i were to be stuck in a lift..... my choice would be Samantha Fox and Nikola Tesla. brains, beauty and -----.

Well to be truthfullit wasn't either of the two things you mentioned, a bit further up the Torso to be exac, inbeweenthe Brain and the Arse, if you get my drift.

Nicely defined latissimus dorsi...??

Jacqueline Bisset ( see the first 20 minutes of "The Deep".

It would be a close call between Emma Clancy and Telectrix but preferrably both. :p
Tony Cable, and his Mate can't think of his name, wouldn't need to take any sleeping pills along, they would bore you to sleep.

Reply to Stuck in a lift? Who would be your choice of companion? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
I am bored tonight, so i would love to hear from you all. You are stuck in a lift. The engineers are working on it. You will be there for 2 hours...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm a home owner just looking for some advice. Over Christmas the RCD on a split panel fuse box kept tripping. We narrowed this down to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock