Discuss Stuck in a lift? Who would be your choice of companion? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Telectrix, A crate of real ale, and 12 bottles of Cotes Du Rhone, we could get ratted together, and talk about electrics.

I used to watch The Goodies as a kid. I loved it. Then they showed them again about 10 years afterwards.. Not so impressed...

I used to watch The Goodies as a kid. I loved it. Then they showed them again about 10 years afterwards.. Not so impressed...
i watched a film called "the macpherson tape", it was a blair witch type alien abduction film, scared the ---- out of me as a kid, watched it again when i was older and couldnt believe how ---- it was

i think imagination helps makes these films seem like more than what they are

i once had a job at a glue factory, but i couldn't stick it.

That lady from the Fliptastic site, she offers prices and dimensions...
Now, prices I can do without, but dimensions? Yes, please!

She always makes me hum to this tune…lol

She was a fast machine, she kept her storage trays clean
She was the best damn woman that I ever seen
She had the sexiest eyes, telling me no lies
Knocking me out with those cable ties
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there
Cause the walls start shaking, the lift was quaking
Her keyhole was aching
And we were making it
You shook me all night long
Yeah you, shook me all night long

……feel free to make up the second verse:D

Reply to Stuck in a lift? Who would be your choice of companion? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
I am bored tonight, so i would love to hear from you all. You are stuck in a lift. The engineers are working on it. You will be there for 2 hours...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm a home owner just looking for some advice. Over Christmas the RCD on a split panel fuse box kept tripping. We narrowed this down to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock