Discuss Stuck with this can't find the reg in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Any circuit or equipment vulnerable to a particular test should be identified by

A. The Provision of legible diagram or chart

B. visual inspectionion

C manufacturers warning notice

D. The inventory of the building

Any circuit or equipment vulnerable to a particular test should be identified by

A. The Provision of legible diagram or chart

B. visual inspectionion

C manufacturers warning notice

D. The inventory of the building
Contents page at the start of BS7671

Reply to Stuck with this can't find the reg in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Every three weeks I get to hang around the Royal Free Hospital between blood tests, physical exam, scans etc that take a few hours of separate...
Replies
Views
Im asking this question to everyone but in particular to my friend here mister @marconi . I am a professional artist but I am not an electronist...
Replies
Views
Hey all. No stranger to electronics, I've been building simple circuits as a kid and these days I build computers. I have a kitchen fan with light...
Replies
Views
I spent 22 years in the RAF as a ground electrician. Essentially there are about 3000 different types of ground equipment used to keep aircraft...
Replies
Views
I realise this overlaps with the Earth Rod install post a little, but I am attempting to plan part one of an upgrade. Currently I am mostly...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock