Discuss Study books in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks for the replies people. I assumed as much about the new regs. Don't they know that my current one is only three years old.
Richard have you got a link to the study books that you mentioned.

I found the exam success useful as it gets you in the habit of covering everything in your answer to gain maximum marks and reading the question a few times to know what the question is actually asking !

The NICEIC bookshop has got some good deals on at the moment. I use their books to put my 2394/5 courses together, and also use them as a good source of reference when i get asked questions that i don't know the answers to (of which i get plenty) when delivering the course. They also do a learning guide, one each for Initial Verification, and Periodic, they are excellent. They are on special offer because they will be out of date in July 2015, but there are no changes to the way inspection and testing is done, there will be a change to the Initial Verification Schedule of Inspections, it is being replaced with one similar to the EICR inspection schedule, and the only other major change is that the Zs values are all coming down by 0.05 Ohms.

I am not associated with the NIC and like most others i have certain gripes with them, but they do bloody good books.

Enjoy and good luck.

Cheers..............H

Reply to Study books in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi As some of you will know . I'm studying level 2. I have the onsite guide. But does anyone know any books I can buy to help me understand...
Replies
Views
D
I've booked in an electrician to run an EICR, I have an old unit here, whilst searching for quotes one guy said it looks ok and may not need...
Replies
Views
I am currently going self employed. I was never put through any 18th edition courses, so have booked myself onto my 18th wiring regs. I want...
Replies
Views
I’m just finishing my L2 2365 at college in the evenings and plan to do the L3 2365 with the same college as an evening course. However I would...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I'm studying at college at the moment. I am looking to get some essential electrical testing kits slowly. Is a multificunctional tester...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock