Discuss SunTech Panels Supplier in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

O

Outspoken

Gents, many of you asked where the SunTech panels used in our installation were sourced from, well I have finally found out, courtesy of the O&M's that have finally been delivered and I now have the onerous task of proof reading....and as usual they are rubbish...

However the Suntech panels were supplied via;

Green Eco Supplies
Orwell House
1 Orwell Court
Hurricane Way
Wickford
Essex
SS11 8YJ

+44(0)844 3915665

Directors emails:

Dominic Crowe: [email protected]
Steve Jones: [email protected]

Accounts inquiries should be directed to;

Nicky Lewis: [email protected]

I hope this is of help to those who have been looking to source the SunTech panels.

not being funny, but that's Suntech, which is a bog standard chinese manufacturer - you were making out you were using SunPower, which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Unless there's a different thread somewhere that I've missed.

Gavin is bang on here, Suntech are/were the largest panel manufacturer in the world, however Sunpower are the best performing panel in the world.

There is a big difference between the two, so which did you install?

Guys, apologies, the ancillary building has SunTech on and they were installed by GES via a contractor, we installed the SunPower on the main building...When I get in later to finish reviewing our O&M's I will did out the correct supplier of the SunPower panels, I guess all the solar stuff is not in one folder...so at least I have found another correction we need to do!!

Reply to SunTech Panels Supplier in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock