Discuss Supervisors CSCS card in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

BigSim

-
Reaction score
Hi guys after some advice.

I have completed the IOSH Working Safety course, the CITB SSSTS course, and hold a JIB Approved Electrician gold card. Would this be enough to get a CSCS supervisors card, as it's not clear on their website if these are acceptable or not?

Many thanks.

Anybody......(tumbleweed rolling by with the whistle of the wind and the chimes of the town clock at noon)!

A company I do work for deal with this type of thing, I will ask them for you if you don't find out in
Anybody......(tumbleweed rolling by with the whistle of the wind and the chimes of the town clock at noon)!

I have just txt a friend of mine that has the card your after, I'll let u know the outcome when he replies.

What card specifically are you wanting to get, there are a variety of supervisors possible under CSCS, since this is an electrical forum most of them are not applicable as they would be under ECS.
But if you are looking for a CSCS supervisors card then it has to be in a relevant discipline and then you would be able to search using the card finder to see what qualifications they want.

We sometimes have two or three different HSE companies come on the various sites, and they always ask for proof of competence (as one of their many checks!). Instead of showing them a SSSTS certificate (which I don't always have on me), I though a card (same as my JIB one), might be better. It doesn't need to be trade related, just to indicate that I am competent (some might disagree!lol), to supervise.

Hey,

My mate said to give them a call tomorrow as its better than looking at the website. He said he would be very surprised if they would not give you a supervisor card with what you currently hold.

Reply to Supervisors CSCS card in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock