Discuss Supplier of Linuo Panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Sunlec Power

Hi Everyone!

This is our first post since becoming proud sponsors of the Electricians Forums so a BIG HELLO to all of you.

Just a quick intro, my name is Kenny and I set up Sunlec Power early last year as a result of gaining distribution rights for Linuo PV. Since then we have been trying to push the Linuo brand into the UK market in a hope to establish this brand like it has done in Germany.

We offer two Linuo panels, 195w mono and 235w poly. Both these panels stand out from other brands due to their real performance and efficiencies. If any of you have access to PV Sol please do check the panels out. Please also download the Spec sheets from our website @ Sunlec Power

Sunlec is based in Birmingham so if any of you are local or would like to come see the panels, you are most welcome to do so.

Unlike other bigger suppliers out there, not mentioning any names :). Our aim at Sunlec Power is to provide a constantly reliable service at a competitive price. All phone calls are either answered by myself or Andy my business partner, so we can deal with your requests personally.

Please get in touch if we could be of any help, our phone number is 0121 3595020 or you can PM me or email me on [email protected].

Many Thanks for your time guys and hopefully speak to you soon.

Kenny

Reply to Supplier of Linuo Panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock