Currently reading:
Suppliers - Anyone else having a nightmare service?

Discuss Suppliers - Anyone else having a nightmare service? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

managed to get what we needed from Waxman, Segen, IBC and Schletter UK.
Stick with suppliers for a while, pay quickly and they give you credit, decent prices and service (although I suspect they treat bigger companies on different terms!)

Read my thread on advise/bad supplier!!! If u want great service pv kits direct!! Katie!! Just sent her flowers and a teddy as she has never let me down but even if she did i no she has tried(unlike others out there)

managed to get what we needed from Waxman, Segen, IBC and Schletter UK.
Stick with suppliers for a while, pay quickly and they give you credit, decent prices and service (although I suspect they treat bigger companies on different terms!)

I wouldnt be too sure about that I think having done 1.5Mw were probably not too small but still questionable service from some, Wagner took an order for a 3.6 Power One, took our money, didnt deliver, had to be called to ask where it was only to tell us they were no longer suppling it and were going to give us our money back, in the meantime the scaff had gone up! Ive sent a letter of complaint and not even had the courtesy of a phone call or email to say sorry.. a complete shower!

well i can beat that! 3 jobs ago! wrong panels! £1500 upgrade over the phone brackets missing £80 courier payment over phone!mounting rail missing (free delivery following day) but by then we found out they had miscounted there own drawing so still 2 rails short! 3 days extra labour! no phone calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last week open the box !!schuco brackets for landscape (not portrait as required) next day delivery (SAME BLOODY BRACKET) rang up oh sorry we have non in company! what can u do NOTHING!! anyway sorted that with local engineering company!! then 38 mid clamps short!!!! u got any? oh yeh horsham! ok how long? cant get them as u have exceeded ur credit limit buying this kit!!!!! anychance of a cheque!!!! we spent 4 hrs on the road!! job sorted!!2 extra days but money down!!! MONDAYS job sanyos I WAS PROMISED WAS THERE (gone) so £10400 on kit £500 scaffold!!!!! now it a be 2 men in van to norfolk monday to get POOR REPLACEMENT !!! serious it would of been cheaper to pull plug 3 weeks ago!!! JUST HOPE THE % KITS IVE GOT ORDERD COME IN????????? but im not putting scaff till its in my HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Suppliers - Anyone else having a nightmare service? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock