Discuss SUPPLY TO A PUMP IN LAKE in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Toneyz

We have been asked to do a proper supply for some pumps/fountains lights in a small lake at a golf complex ( at present it is a blue artic flex running underneath the building through hedges and basically non- compliant) my thought was to install an SWA in an existing duct fed from an RCBO to an IP consumer unit in box to feed 16A sockets so that they could be unplugged and pulled out to clean. The run is approx 100 meters do you think that I should segregate the earth and install an earth rod at the lakeside?

Reply to SUPPLY TO A PUMP IN LAKE in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Need some advice, I have 7 static caravans to connect which need to be connected via TT 1. All the vans have a 30ma RCD main switch internally...
Replies
Views
Keeping this brief.....................New dwelling.....TT system with 100mA S type rcd protected supply to local board with 30mA RCD. Freelance...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m trying to find a frost stat that will facilitate the switch off of mains power 230VAC to both a fish pond pump & UV clarifier (combined...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m an industrial electrician, so when it comes to DB regs and such my experience on them is a little limited. I need 2 x 16A 3 phase supply...
Replies
Views
Got an EV (Nissan Townstar EV) in my house, has a Zappi EV charger installed (by myself) and notified via ENA form to Scottish Power energy...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock