Discuss Surplus fixings - for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
We've just unearthed some surplus fixings if anyone is interested in buying them from us - we need the space and not pushing solar at the moment.

Mainly Schletter and Renusol hooks, mix of plain, pan and rosemary fixings. We have some Trics pantile and slate hooks and a few schuco mids and ends.

If anyone is interested PM me and i can send over quantities.

Reply to Surplus fixings - for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have a number of 100m drums of solar cable for sale, we have a couple of larger ones as well - possibly 1000m. They are left over from various...
Replies
Views
We've unearthed a few boxes of roof hooks, fixings and some limpits - we need to make some room in the warehouse and not planning on doing any...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have 27 packs of DeWalt Wall Dogs surplus to requirements. A mix of white and chrome heads, dome and countersunk. (100 per pack). These...
Replies
Views
Stu Harling
S
M
Hi, We have some kits for sale if anyone is interested; 16 Hyundai HiS-S250MG...
Replies
Views
V
P
We have some schuco rails in part lengths. (sch-259725) 6 @ 3000mm 4 @ 2840mm (no joints though.) 20 roof hooks for landscape fixing. sch 251300...
Replies
Views
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock