Discuss Teeside HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Nice one, I haven't needed any software apart from MS word and excel but that isn't a requirement i think some people submit their assignments hand written.

Absolutely no need for software and don't even try to type out your formulae and calculations as it will be more hassle than its worth! Hand write, scan them in, submit and move on to the next one! I spent enough money and time on the course without forking out for some guff piece of software! Submitted AME TMA 1 last night, almost half way through!

Anyone able to put up what they're working on? Waiting to hear back from Teeside and tbh a bit worried I'm gonna be outta my depth. Wish I'd done it a couple of years ago given the price hike.

Try now sm75k, cleared my inbox now! Go on to Teesside website sledgehammer and look at all the information provided on the course, it's all on there! That's how I found out about it! Then go sites like physics forum etc, they will give you an indication of what each module and subject entails! Common sense approach!

Hi Gents,

Just back on after a while away. I see that some of you are on AME congrats on passing ENS................. Ive started the first TMA of ANE and having a heavy time of it. Anyone still doing ENS? Im happy to help where i can

Well lads, whats the sit-rep now? Where are we all at? I'm currently on Calculus TMA3 of AME! Dog rough! Please tell me someone is alongside me on TMA3 of AME?

Wish i could mate, your a machine with this stuff, i'm just finishing TMA 4 of ES. I've really been putting the hours in as well. I cant believe it's taken me over a year! I'm hoping some of the other modules might be a bit easier going.

Hello everyone.

I'm just doing my Design and Verification at the moment. Then I will be wanting to do my HNC via Teesside.

Work will never allow me day release unfortunately.

Looking forward to contributing to this thread.

Been thinking about doing this course for better job prospects. Im an approved spark with AS level maths. what criteria do you need to get on the course and what is the rough cost and timeframe? Any help appreciated

Reply to Teeside HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock