Discuss Teeside HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Wish i could mate, your a machine with this stuff, i'm just finishing TMA 4 of ES. I've really been putting the hours in as well. I cant believe it's taken me over a year! I'm hoping some of the other modules might be a bit easier going.

I have spent 4 months doing this module, yes it was very hard. Now I am told that I must complete 2 modules a year othrwise I am off the course.

Anyway 4 distinctions, now the phonecall to complete the module.

Don't see how you can enrol on a course to be told you have five years to complete it (hope to be finished before that anyway but still) to be then told 8 months into the course that unless you complete 2 modules a calendar year you will be kicked off the course. 2modules a year at 8 modules is 4 years. Bit Harsh. Pressures on now but that's ok because pressure is for tyres :D

I enrolled when each module was £200. The modules are now £500, which means this current government has withdrawn the funding. So to try and kick you off, they say you must do 2 modules a year.

hi guys/girls hows everyone doing.. hows everyone getting on with there hnc.. just finished eng science and AME and now just started electrical principles.

Hi everyone,

I completed the analytical methods module a few month ago and have just got round to the engineering science module. If anyone needs help with the maths and can perhaps help me with the first engineering science I would appreciate it.

Can anyone help me out with ENS-1-TMA please? Completed questions 1 & 2, wanting to check answers as it seemed a bit easy & am worried I might have gone wrong. Question 3 on columns however might be a different story!

Well lads, thought I would check in! done my telephone interview before Christmas for AME and got a distinction over all for the module which I am chuffed to pieces with! :D

Starting EEP Electrical and Electronic Principles now which is supposed to be the worst of the core modules! But once its out of the way it will be plain(er) sailing :D

I'm on choice modules now and its better, i'm more interested and motivated and if i'm honest so far they have been easier than the core modules. The final project looks like it may be at bid odd to do.

Distributed control systems, programmable logic controllers and i'm not sure what my last one will be yet. I have already done digital and analogue circuits, so was credited this module by tees for that.

I will be ordering PLC's in the next week or so, as i have hopefully just about finished my DCS TMA's. So if you have any questions just ask.

New to this forum, have completed ENS & AME, now started first TMA of EEP, Ouch! Also have just received PLC module, looking forward to that one as spent 15 years on PLC programming! Hopefully be easier than the core modules.

Hey Guys,

New to the forum, I've just this evening submitted my last TMA on the Maths bridging course I enrolled last Feb, just done the whole course in the last two weeks, feeling motivated now and can't wait to get into something more interesting, though it sounds like the first two modules do their best to break your morale!

Is anyone else just starting out or is everyone well into it, I did read the whole thread but you never know who is lurking in the background!

Anyway just wanted to say Hi!

Sparkcity

I've just started PLC's, I too have experience with them and so far it's pretty easy going, just hope i don't have to eat my words:)

Reply to Teeside HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock