Discuss testing to see if I can still post threads in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

You're probably right Spin, shame though because he was a decent lad.

That a jolly good idea Westy.

The op has started another thread to try and get some attention, he's pretending to have signed up for a plumbers course, I mean no matter how attention starved I was, I would never plunge to those depths.:cool::cool:

The op has started another thread to try and get some attention, he's pretending to have signed up for a plumbers course, I mean no matter how attention starved I was, I would never plunge to those depths.:cool::cool:
Now that has made me laugh :)

Must have been all that blow he smoked in the sixties
Never really got into that too much.

Although, saying that.........

I remember one time in a night club (many, many, MANY years ago) after a few joints and way, way too many pints.....

I had my long hippy hair. Dancing on the dance floor I was swaying around to Bob Dylan on the look out for a nice lady......

I saw someone dancing near by and thought they look ok, couldn't really see there face, just the long flowing hair and happy, flowing dancing.....

Went over to them and started with some corny chat up lines and noticed that they were moving and talking just like me? Got a bit confused and then realised I was talking to a massive mirror on the dance floor.

Sobered me up well and truly!

Never really got into that too much.

Although, saying that.........

I remember one time in a night club (many, many, MANY years ago) after a few joints and way, way too many pints.....

I had my long hippy hair. Dancing on the dance floor I was swaying around to Bob Dylan on the look out for a nice lady......

I saw someone dancing near by and thought they look ok, couldn't really see there face, just the long flowing hair and happy, flowing dancing.....

Went over to them and started with some corny chat up lines and noticed that they were moving and talking just like me? Got a bit confused and then realised I was talking to a massive mirror on the dance floor.

Sobered me up well and truly!
Good story - sorry I caved UNLESS I can only see the posts!

Reply to testing to see if I can still post threads in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net