Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Texecom premier elite 24 programming zone names in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

As above really. I normally set them up using wintex and it’s a easy....How ever I’ve lost my lead and couldn’t get one locally today. I’ve set it all up using the RKP and works a treat, the only thing I’m struggling with is naming the zones like landing, entrance, main office etc. is it possible to do using the RKP?

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Respected Member

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    don't know the texacom, but is the keypad alpha numerical? e.g. key 1 for abc?

3. Dobes_88

Dobes_88 Jamie

It is indeed, go into zone setup and keep pressing yes until you're at the device name screen. Press no and it will allow you to enter a device name (predictive text is on as default).

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Sintra

Sintra The Innkeeper Staff Member Admin

F7267AE7-E40D-44B2-BC02-1721FAD068D8.jpeg This might help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Leesparkykent

Thanks mate. Thought it would be something as easy as that....I think they’re really good panels but not that familiar setting them up through the keypad as I normally use Wintex.

• Like Like x 1
  6. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

join up to the Texecom Webb and they will help you to set it up .

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Respected Member

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    i prefer andrex. nice and soft.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

[​IMG] I like these ones .

9. Leesparkykent

I’m already a registered installer. Quicker to get the right answer on here though. It’s an office block I’ve just fitted out...it’s empty atm so just been back and wrote the text for the zones thanks to @Dobes_88@Dobes_88 help. Turned the anti code reset off as not monitored and set the chime up on the entry/exit door.

• Like Like x 1