Discuss Texecom premier elite 24 programming zone names in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Leesparkykent

Esteemed
Reaction score
As above really. I normally set them up using wintex and it’s a easy....How ever I’ve lost my lead and couldn’t get one locally today. I’ve set it all up using the RKP and works a treat, the only thing I’m struggling with is naming the zones like landing, entrance, main office etc. is it possible to do using the RKP?

don't know the texacom, but is the keypad alpha numerical? e.g. key 1 for abc?

F7267AE7-E40D-44B2-BC02-1721FAD068D8.jpeg This might help.

It is indeed, go into zone setup and keep pressing yes until you're at the device name screen. Press no and it will allow you to enter a device name (predictive text is on as default).
Thanks mate. Thought it would be something as easy as that....I think they’re really good panels but not that familiar setting them up through the keypad as I normally use Wintex.

i prefer andrex. nice and soft
7322540432725_L.jpeg
I like these ones .

join up to the Texecom Webb and they will help you to set it up .
I’m already a registered installer. Quicker to get the right answer on here though. It’s an office block I’ve just fitted out...it’s empty atm so just been back and wrote the text for the zones thanks to @Dobes_88 help. Turned the anti code reset off as not monitored and set the chime up on the entry/exit door.

Reply to Texecom premier elite 24 programming zone names in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’ve recently moved into a property with a Texecom premier elite system. I’ve been given the engineers code and have read up on the alarm. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, My alarm system is a Texecom control unit (Premier 64-w) + Keypad + Sounder, and is using the wired zones 1-4 only, with no additional...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve recently installed a texecom veritus excel alarm system but having an issue with the sounder not going off when triggered by the pir I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with a premier elite 24 pannel that has just been installed. Its a small system with 1 keypad, 4 zones and a smart com. I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks and wishing you all a lovely festive break.. Fitted a premier elite 24 panel recently. Few teething issues. The user manuals are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock