Discuss Thanks to the person who first posted the attached in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

The Ghost

Hi just to say thanks for the below PDF a couple of weeks ago. Can't find who posted it but anyway I am sure you know who you are. Thought I would post it again for anyone else who is going to sit the update/exam, a good resource. It was brilliant in the 18th Ed. exam. Really made getting to the reference point much faster and easier. Why oh why don't they have an index/cross reference like this with the clarity of BS5839 standard layout....nvm. So I put it in the front of my regs book and it is acceptable regards other materials at least where I sat the exam.

Attachments

• 18th ed Quick Ref.pdf
    44.1 KB · Views: 177
Did they look at it or ask about it? makes you wonder what you are allowed. There was someone on a post regarding the 18th regs who had I think had his regs book changed as he had written in it.

Did they look at it or ask about it? makes you wonder what you are allowed. There was someone on a post regarding the 18th regs who had I think had his regs book changed as he had written in it.

That is rediculous when you think about what the exam is for. You wouldn’t take an un opened empty book to site, you may have your markers or dog eared pages.
I can imagine a bit of a commotion if that happened to me.

Reply to Thanks to the person who first posted the attached in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock