Discuss The Budget..... more tax on beer and spirits and potholes should be made deeper. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Will hit a fair amount of construction workers who work as "false self-employed" IR35 is being brought in for private businesses medium and large then the are you employed or self-employed "tests" come into play -
Do you take instruction
Can you substitute yourself with another
Do you work for more than one company
Do you decide your hours
ect ect, Answer any of these in the wrong way then the tax man will determine whether you are employed or not. Not you, not the agency and not the main contractor.

Don't be daft, you'd do it just to spite your English side. Besides, I'm a poor pensioner, and can't afford gambling.

You could have a bet with yourself, and if you behave, donate it to the Midwest 2019 Holiday Abroad Charity (Charity no. 1z0291c8). All contributions gracefully accepted. PM me for details. :D

Don't be daft, you'd do it just to spite your English side. Besides, I'm a poor pensioner, and can't afford gambling.

You could have a bet with yourself, and if you behave, donate it to the Midwest 2019 Holiday Abroad Charity (Charity no. 1z0291c8). All contributions gracefully accepted. PM me for details. :D
I'll donate 10p to help charge the batteries on your mobility scooter........

Just put in me pot for the Special Brews. Don't mention White Lightning, thats for the our poorer cousins from abroad, eastern wise. :)
Warka Strong for us Eastern Europeans, White Lightning is for Northerners...... Diamond White for the ones South West.

Warka Strong for us Eastern Europeans,

Gnat ----.

The Budget..... more tax on beer and spirits and potholes should be made deeper. upload_2018-11-2_6-48-30 - EletriciansForums.net
This stuff is for real men. Brewed by the Danes after Winnies visit.
And before you start bleating on, here's another popular British version.
The Budget..... more tax on beer and spirits and potholes should be made deeper. upload_2018-11-2_6-54-7 - EletriciansForums.net

Disappointed with budget. We need to raise more taxes to cover the deficit.

It's amazing how many people forget we are in debt of 1.7 trillion quid.
We are not able to pay the interest on that yet. And need to borrow £50 billion to break even.
Things have improved yes. When conservatives came into power we had to borrow £150 billion a year to break even.

We are still up sh*t creek until we raise another £50billion so we are no longer borrowing every year to break even and then we need to start paying the debt off.

raising taxes is not the solution. making things easier/better for business results in businesses increasing turnover, hence increasing profits, so more taxes are paid without raising them. raising taxes is a left-wing thing which just makes everyone poorer, so less spending, lower profits, less revenue for government.

VAT went from 15% to 20% and everyone took it without complaining......... Telectrix, its the "indirect" taxes that take the pee pee

Reply to The Budget..... more tax on beer and spirits and potholes should be made deeper. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net