• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss The DPC of the draft 18th edition of BS 7671 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Midwest

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm patiently sat waiting for the Draft for Public Consultation to come out, so I can have a right little chuckle.

The bsi web site says its due for release at the close of play today.

Just need to think where I can borrow the money for the course, exam and books. :rolleyes:

If you want to have a butchers, someone posted this link a while ago;

18th Edition of BS 7671: send us your feedback - IET Electrical - http://electrical.------.org/wiring-matters/64/dpc/index.cfm

I'm patiently sat waiting for the Draft for Public Consultation to come out, so I can have a right little chuckle.

The bsi web site says its due for release at the close of play today.

Just need to think where I can borrow the money for the course, exam and books. :rolleyes:

If you want to have a butchers, someone posted this link a while ago;

18th Edition of BS 7671: send us your feedback - IET Electrical - http://electrical.------.org/wiring-matters/64/dpc/index.cfm
Thanks Middy something to help me sleep tonight, seriously cheers

Thanks Middy something to help me sleep tonight, seriously cheers

Think it's gonna give me nightmares! Can't take the credit for the link, that was someone else. I'm just wondering what to do with all the old books, they're not exactly Classic Fiction.

The draft isn't up there yet.

I hope as many electricians as possible read it and make good sensible comments which might actually get considered by the committee.

It's set for release by the end of today, I've clicked the tick box to be emailed when its published. Pensively checking my inbox. Need something to read on holiday.

I'm just concerned that electricians won't bother to read it, comment on it or will submit unhelpful comments that will just get ignored.
This is an opportunity to try and head off any particularly bad changes, Andy maybe even get them to consider fixing some of the crap that's in there at the moment.

It's set for release by the end of today, I've clicked the tick box to be emailed when its published. Pensively checking my inbox. Need something to read on holiday.
Which box I can't find one.

Reply to The DPC of the draft 18th edition of BS 7671 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back