Discuss The Italian Match in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest77

We played well at times, Gerrard and Rooney were terrible though, the young Lions were great and we look good for the future, I think Barkley looks like another Gazza and Sturridge and sterling 2 long term players who have pace. Now to reality, if we lose to the south Americans on Thursday it is all over for us, we won't even get through the group, so regardless of yesterday's performance, we need to start winning and get the killer instinct fast.

the Italians corner was straight off the training ground Rooneys corner was straight into the training ground. they have to be brave and bench him let Barkley have a go he is the future

It should have been my day of rest
A chance to get stuff off my chest
It should have been England’s day
But it didn’t turn out quite that way.

Just gutted! That is all!:sad:

We had some good players who ran their socks off and weren't afraid to take the opposition on.
Rooney what a complete waste of oxygen!! Ok one good cross then several missed chances that others would have scored. Rooney is an overpaid donkey who should be kicked off the team now.
I have no interest in football but these events are. About national pride and Rooney should not represent this country. He is lazy and as soon as he gets the ball he gets rid of it just in case he's seen doing something wrong. As I say just a damned donkey.
Rant over its Father's Day.

Well what can you say big build and then a mumbled national anthem that none of them looked proud to sing it but things seemed to start well as time went on we looked like we were a player or two short of a full team we had Rooney on the pitch and as usual he couldn't deliver on his promise and TBH delivered an international career ending performance Hodgson needs to move on rather than the automatic selection of Rooney. If Rooney starts the next match with his current form the England team are on their way home

Mumbled Anthem? say no more, overpaid, over there and over the hill, waste of money, they get far to much dosh for doing sweet ---- all, they aren't interested despite all the hand wringing when they lose, sorry if I upset Soccer lovers I really am, but that's how I feel, nice bottle of Bordeaux is calling with my name on it

He was in the wrong position IMO, he needs to be central not on the left.

He needs to be on the left..............back at home!!

thats exactly my view . he looked out of place where he was ..

Full dedication is whats needed...

Rooney = poor work rate

Wrong position my foot - the only position Rooney should be in is on HIS sofa at home watching.

Sure a decent cross to set up the goal - but what about the other 89.5 minutes??

Yes watching how it should be done IMO Rooney is trying to get a goal or goals to become the hero it ain't happened in enough tournaments now to realise it will never happen if he was that good there would be loads of clubs trying to sign him as it is United pay him well over what he's worth

Wrong position my foot - the only position Rooney should be in is on HIS sofa at home watching.

Sure a decent cross to set up the goal - but what about the other 89.5 minutes??
I can't argue at all, your quite right, he is better in the centre, but still not good enough to make the team, I agree with you.

who's this rodney you're on a bout? rodney trotter?

I thoughtdwe played well, best ive seen for a while. Rooney or welbeck need to be dropped and Barkley bringing in, we were cut olen down the wings far to easy, poor Baines didn't know his head from his arse, part Hodgsons fault part Rooneys for not sticking to his job, he just kept straying to the inside.

sort that out by introducing Barkley and I think we can do well.

Chris

I thoughtdwe played well, best ive seen for a while. Rooney or welbeck need to be dropped and Barkley bringing in, we were cut olen down the wings far to easy, poor Baines didn't know his head from his arse, part Hodgsons fault part Rooneys for not sticking to his job, he just kept straying to the inside.

sort that out by introducing Barkley and I think we can do well.

Chris
do you think hodgson will drop rooney ? I don't think he has the nuts for it

Reply to The Italian Match in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock