Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss The joys of a commercial EICR in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Ian1981

Ian1981 Electrician's Arms

Amazingly this was deemed satisfactory at it’s last eicr 5 years ago! And this is just at the DB 0BD10F62-A06C-492B-9FB5-BEC0D3B7D537.jpeg EA1666E2-023E-4809-B27C-7A76B88AEC86.jpeg 093A81B5-1E64-4C06-B38F-01EF43BCEAB7.jpeg 6ED20A93-9460-4E87-B2FC-18D4B5FB918A.jpeg DEA7953C-5CE2-401C-8818-5F6BA721AE3D.jpeg

336F3F4E-F5FE-41BA-8BB7-5B239FE6A1DE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. David M

David M I'm often blinded by simplicity Electrician's Arms

I'm not surprised. I was once asked to quote on doing a commercial EICR against 2 other electrical firms. I apparently was way off the mark. A month or so later I was asked back to quote on some work. While I was there 2 kids (well at least they had only just left school at best) were walking around randomly plugging in a multi function tester and scribbling some notes on a bit of scrap paper. I enquired at what they were up to. Turns out they were conducting the EICR, go figure.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Do you have the previous EICR to refer to?

• Like Like x 1
  4. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    Thats a mighty fine mess of distribution board spaghetti you have there @Ian1981@Ian1981 :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ian1981

Yes!
    What a load of bull plop!

6. Ian1981

Frightening

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ian1981

I particularly like the 40 amp mcb which has 4x 2.5 mm conductors connected feeding multiple socket outlets randomly to the office and canteen areas!
    Neither conductor forms part of a ring final circuit

• Like Like x 1
  8. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Staff Member Trusted Advisor

Lucky man I am testing this lot:D 20180112_094059.jpg 20180112_110647.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
  10. Ian1981

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Staff Member Trusted Advisor

Indeedy it is. You would be like kid in a sweety shop here.

• Like Like x 1
  12. LeeH

LeeH Insert witty monkey comment here. Electrician's Arms

• Like Like x 1
  13. SparkyChick

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    I'd like to see it working :)

14. SparkyChick

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    But maybe not too close to the nice fluffy edges of the asbestos arc shields :)

Or that resistor network behind it.

• Agree Agree x 1