Discuss The loonies are taking over ... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wool Parish Council received a letter from PETA asking them to consider renaming the village to “put Wool in the spotlight and promote kindness to sheep.”

I know some people on here that give sheep lots and lots of love...

Vegan wool?
spock.jpg

It's just a way PETA getting free advertisement, they know nothing is going to happen.

Expect for a load of people to get wound up and share it all over the place making more people aware of Peta.

Best bet as with most of these things is to ignore and move on. Otherwise ypu giving them what they want.

It's just an awareness exercise, they have no intention of changing any name, they just want to make awareness of cruelty and tbh it seems to be working because people are talking about them, even if they get a few to support their cause it has worked and hasn't cost a penny in advertising.

a) What does the E in Peta stand for
(I know the version with an i) !!!

b) ....Tribbles unite

c)( Did have a Jumper hand knitted in acrylic -- had a gentle sandpapering action )

Errrgh, perhaps a bit early yet post wise, but I did #11 didn't I?

I'm a meat eater, partial to Lamb (& mutton), but you can't not be shocked by that video, surely?

So can you not see how an ardent animal liberationist would come up with some scam for a village called Wool, to rename themselves?

I'm not forgetting the fact that animal have to be butchered for my chops to end up on my plate, but that vid takes the biscuit.

Nobody is talking about bonding to plastic services of any description.

It’s a very deliberate twisted comment for I’m presuming, amusement

Yes you did. That is exactly what you said. You will bond from plastic to plastic because you were concerned about touch voltage.

Reply to The loonies are taking over ... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net