Discuss The reason I go to work in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

The Cavalry

The reason I go to work avitar - EletriciansForums.net my little girl!

Why thank you kind sir! She is lucky, gets her looks from mum (nothing to do with the fact mum is sitting next to me!!) Why do other people go to work?

Do you know what mate? I'm happy that I'm finally the first to be able to do a posting on a subject dear to my heart. What a beautiful looking baby daughter you have. She reminds me of when my girls were born; before they reached the horrible teenage years that they're at now. Please mate, if you never ever read another one of my posts' then please take my advice on this one, and worship your baby girl. Believe me mate, daughters will pay their dad back in spades if you look after them.

The alternate seven dwarfs song !
I owe i owe so it's of to work i go with a bucket and spade and a hand grenade i owe i owe i owe ..............

Do you know what mate? I'm happy that I'm finally the first to be able to do a posting on a subject dear to my heart. What a beautiful looking baby daughter you have. She reminds me of when my girls were born; before they reached the horrible teenage years that they're at now. Please mate, if you never ever read another one of my posts' then please take my advice on this one, and worship your baby girl. Believe me mate, daughters will pay their dad back in spades if you look after them.

Having read quite a few of your posts I read this one and think again, smart man (shame its not spurs Ken) Thank you and I try to do just that. I,m lucky that I work for myself in that I get to wake her almost every morning and see her before she goes to sleep.

I know exactly how you feel, my daughter is 1, she is amazing, no matter how much of a bad day I've had I get the biggest smile on my face when I walk in the door after work and my daughter walks up to me with her arms stretched wanting to be picked up, pouts her lips and wants a kiss from her dad.... Just makes everything I do in worth while

Gorgeous mate, got 2 daughters myself now, ones just 2 weeks old ! Proud as can be. Can't help thinking your little lass is giving me the V's in that photo !!:smile:

Having read quite a few of your posts I read this one and think again, smart man (shame its not spurs Ken) Thank you and I try to do just that. I,m lucky that I work for myself in that I get to wake her almost every morning and see her before she goes to sleep.

Do you know what mate? I will never regain the weeks and months seeing my daughters grow up. I was always too busy working away or down the pub.
However, when my boy was born in 08, I was determined that things would be different.
Damned if they wasn't!!! My son is an out and out daddies boy. Never again, will I let money come between me and my family; or will I leave my missus to raise the kids whilst I chase money.
Money that we wasted on crap anyway!!!

Nice one mate. I work two jobs so my little man wont ever have to. I hope he gets the type of job that pays so well Daily Mail readers get annoyed. Thats my reason for getting up in the morning.

Nice one mate. I work two jobs so my little man wont ever have to. I hope he gets the type of job that pays so well Daily Mail readers get annoyed. Thats my reason for getting up in the morning.

Aye, cos there is nothing that hooray's like less than a self-made working man.

I'm lucky, other half is someone daily mail readers would dislike, private client senior manager tax advisor. At Gravid, she is only copying Churchill!! Honest! At Widdler, fantastic pic, other half started talking about how it would be nice to have another one after looking at that one!!! I knew I should have called this one 'Who has the best looking baby' !!

I'm lucky, other half is someone daily mail readers would dislike, private client senior manager tax advisor. At Gravid, she is only copying Churchill!! Honest! At Widdler, fantastic pic, other half started talking about how it would be nice to have another one after looking at that one!!! I knew I should have called this one 'Who has the best looking baby' !!

**** yer mate,
Right mods; is there any chance that you could consider making this original posting into a sticky somewhere??? As there are quite a few dads on this forum; I believe that this could become a popular post - after all, its always nice to get advice from other blokes as opposed to the mother in law. I believe that a sticky for us parents would offer members a potential goldmine of information.
I'm not enough of a techno geek to be able to do one of them on-line polls that Phil produces; in order to conduct a poll of members.
So I'm asking for individuals to back me up here, and support my case.

So come on, lets have a sticky somewhere of members parenting skills and stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cavalry baby is saying "dad :hand: #@*$ off to work and make us some money". And Widdler's baby is doing a great impression of that Budweiser advert :wazzzup:. Love it. Kens idea of a sticky thread so members can chat away about their kids is a good idea, reminds us all of what we are working so hard for. By the way I don't have any yet (still working on it) but I cam see the point in it so I'll back you up ken.

To all you new dads ...................a word of advice the dad contract is the longest contract you will ever take on, it is for life.

I had 3 of those gorgeous wee things, that have now grown up to 3 women, still gorgeous in my eyes, but we still get the phone calls, which starts off, Hi dad is mum about, and ends up with mum saying, she promises to pay it back.

Which is why i'm still working, and in Saudi, becasue I never do seem to get paid back. All I hope is that they choose a half decent nursing home for me.

**** yer mate,
Right mods; is there any chance that you could consider making this original posting into a sticky somewhere??? As there are quite a few dads on this forum; I believe that this could become a popular post - after all, its always nice to get advice from other blokes as opposed to the mother in law. I believe that a sticky for us parents would offer members a potential goldmine of information.
I'm not enough of a techno geek to be able to do one of them on-line polls that Phil produces; in order to conduct a poll of members.
So I'm asking for individuals to back me up here, and support my case.

So come on, lets have a sticky somewhere of members parenting skills and stories.
I would go with that, sticky it, very good idea. :17:

Said daughter.... beautiful 14 nearly 15 years ago... teenager now help me please as bad as the wife hour to 2 hours get ready hand in the permanent position to receive cash to go out, new clothes, new shoes ,new anything that is required in fashion or sounds good....The joys of parenting

Reply to The reason I go to work in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock