Discuss The Return of the Fluke 1654B Limited Edition Kit in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MarkF

in 2012 Fluke were running a special offer with their flagship Fluke 1654B Tester, the limited edition kit included downloading software, socket test probes and an earth spike kit. The offer ran until early summer and was a great success, due to the great value for money.

Fluke have announced they are running this special 1654B Limited Edition promotion again, until the summer of 2013. The 1654B is a great tester with a comprehensive range of tests and also has a 0.001 ohm resolution on the high current loop test. With its download capability certificates are filled out quickly and easily, and the software will print onto NIC stationery.

You can find out more about the offer on the Fluke website. If you're considering upgrading your tester, or buying a new one to start out with, this is a very good deal. Prices online start at around £700 + VAT.

Reply to The Return of the Fluke 1654B Limited Edition Kit in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, ive recently started a new job where I'm off the tools now, and my tester is 1 tool I will probably never use again (fingers crossed) so im...
Replies
Views
R
We are about to start a large scale Periodic test and inspect programme of light commercial premises including three phase circuits. We are not...
Replies
Views
Mike Blair
M
Hello We hold a contract with a local letting agent who has approx. 450 houses. They are wanting us to start a PAT testing program across these...
Replies
Views
S
Hi firstly I'm new to the forum and understand there will be a few topics in the past on this so sorry in advance. Iv just bought a new test...
Replies
Views
SensesFailYou
S
Has any used the Fluke 1653B yet? The all new Fluke 1654B multifunction tester is an excellent downloading tester, with time saving features...
Replies
Views
Idris Benton
I

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock