Discuss the trainee thread in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jamesg

Hello i applied to be allowed access to the trainee forum but im unsure if ive been given the green light as i cant seem to find it now??does it take a while for the mods to sort these things out?if so then no rush ill just sit on my hands
Thanks

Hello i applied to be allowed access to the trainee forum but im unsure if ive been given the green light as i cant seem to find it now??does it take a while for the mods to sort these things out?if so then no rush ill just sit on my hands
Thanks

yes it takes a little why, if it lasts longer than a couple days or so send one of the mods a pm about it.

The mods don't arrange access mate, it's the admins ie Dan and Jason that can and only them. The trainees sub forum is right at the bottom of the main forum page, if nothing else you should be able to see it when you're logged in. If you have access you'll see a thread title. If not it'll be like the arms, it'll be marked private.

Reply to the trainee thread in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Ok i may get slated for this one but here goes; A bit of background info first. Its been a while since ive looked at my iee regs, and ive not...
Replies
Views
Hello there. I am starting my electrician journey next week with the first day of my course and was wondering if I could be added to the trainee...
Replies
Views
Hello, for a while I’ve wanted to become an electrician and have applied to every apprenticeship possible and have never been successful and it’s...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Budding DIY enthusiast fascinated with how things work - and, to a lesser degree, fixing things that are not working. I suppose my...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im trying to gain access to the trainee forums but cannot seem to do so. Can anyone assist with this? Thanks.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock