Discuss The worse electrical bodge video i have seen yet! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
A mate sent me a link to this video on youtube. have to say it is arguably the worse sorry excuse for electrical work i have seen on youtube, Lets be honest youtube has some awful attempts on it aswell! its posted by a guy called thomas nagy, who thankfully didnt install it but is highlighting the many many problems! have seen some of his videos and they seem quite well put together.
well worth a watch... its shocking! The exposed main cutout fuses were an eye opener!

Whats the problem.... 'OK, rules & regs aside for the moment'... It's just wires...

For a number of reasons,the person who ordered the work has got to be more to blame than the moron who performed on that installation

For a number of reasons,the person who ordered the work has got to be more to blame than the moron who performed on that installation

Hard to say mate. Some people are completely clueless when it come to electrics. They see things working and thinks it's all ok..

Legend in his own tiny mind.
Whether you like him or not, by creating his youtube channel he actually sells himself to joe public well, regardless of views on him or his work from being in the trade, your typical customer will see his videos and feel reassured when they hire him. so if it works for him ,fair play, each to their own. being he is london based, youtube marketing probably works quite well

Haha..... 7 mins 20 secs before questioning the installers integrity!

All joking aside that is horrendous. The culprit should be tracked down and prosecuted.

Haha..... 7 mins 20 secs before questioning the installers integrity!

All joking aside that is horrendous. The culprit should be tracked down and prosecuted.
have a gang of hooded men bundle him into the back of a van and hand him over to the IRA?

A mate sent me a link to this video on youtube. have to say it is arguably the worse sorry excuse for electrical work i have seen on youtube, Lets be honest youtube has some awful attempts on it aswell! its posted by a guy called thomas nagy, who thankfully didnt install it but is highlighting the many many problems! have seen some of his videos and they seem quite well put together.
well worth a watch... its shocking! The exposed main cutout fuses were an eye opener!
That was truly shocking! Excuse pun.

I bet Thomas Nagy is getting a better class of woman than some on here who diss him ;o)))))

Jesting so don't get wound up.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I also deleted spoons now (who quoted said post) please remember we have female members and it's an open forum derogatory sexist terminology is not for the forum and don't play the old pet cat angle.. that might trick GMES cos he's an ape but won't wash with me :D

Reply to The worse electrical bodge video i have seen yet! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net