Discuss There Is Hope !!! (but not enough characters) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wilko

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
With a couple of gooseberries in charge and nuclear war once again a possibility, I saw this on social media this morning - made me smile and feel perhaps there is hope :)

http://newsthump.com/2016/12/23/childproof-lock-added-to-white-house-nuclear-launch-button/

IMG_0740.JPG

Never thought I would be this close to a Nuclear Holocaust twice in one life time, Cuba and now the Fat git in Korea and Mr I don't give a sheet Trump, knew there would be trouble when he got elected, say what you like about Obama, but he tried to keep the lid on things, not like the idiot in charge now, Oh and it's NOT a joking matter believe me, we were lucky the first time, who knows what these two megalomaniacs will do next?

Yeah, but they sorted that last time, by bumping off that dirty shagger, then spent the next 30 years spending a fortune on bunkers.

Yeah, but they sorted that last time, by bumping off that dirty shagger, then spent the next 30 years spending a fortune on bunkers.
No mate they sorted it out by using Diplomacy, negotiation skills and, one upmanship, check your History and do yourself a favour and watch the Kevin Costner film 13 Days I think it was called, a film, yes but very true as history has proved. I suppose by dirty shagger you mean JFKs penchant for Ladies outside his Marriage, maybe you would be surprised how many other "dirty shaggers " there are into today's politicos and Royalty, please don't get me started on that lot please no.

That's a film Pete. All sorts of shenanigans were going on at the time, before and after. Haven't seen that film, looks a good watch mind.

As regards todays megalomaniacs, called politicians, royalty (notice I've not used capital) all are or mostly have poor morals, and suffer with Hubris issues, especially the incumbents in the US & NK.

That's a film Pete. All sorts of shenanigans were going on at the time, before and after. Haven't seen that film, looks a good watch mind.

As regards todays megalomaniacs, called politicians, royalty (notice I've not used capital) all are or mostly have poor morals, and suffer with Hubris issues, especially the incumbents in the US & NK.
And the UK

Worth a watch Middy worth a watch, personally I thinks the basis of the film is true to life, but you should watch it and make your own mind up.

Actually they have an app for that. So Trump can push the button while he's on the golf course. Nearly did I hear when he mixed his apps and thought he was playing roulette, looks the same apparently.

Reply to There Is Hope !!! (but not enough characters) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net