• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Thermal Imaging Camera for Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

Hookie86

Hardly used Flir Infracam for sale? About 4years old but only really been used on 1 contract once a year for about two weeks hence the reason for selling. Please find below the Manufactuers spec:
Hardly been used Flir Infracam. A great bit of kit really impressive and opens the door up to more possibilities when testing. Below is the Manufacturers Spec.

FLIR INFRACAM

Cost new over £6,000

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FOR FLIR INFRACAM SD THERMAL IMAGING (IMAGER) CAMERA
The Flir InfraCam SD Thermal Imager will clearly show you small, hidden, problems which cannot be detected with the naked eye. It is these problems that can eventually lead to malfunction and potentially severe consequences.

Rugged and very easy-to-use, the Flir InfraCam SD is the ideal tool for numerous applications. Thanks to its affordability the Flir InfraCam SD Thermal Imager brings the advantages of thermal imaging to many more users.

Locate problems fast
In production plants, office facilities, hospitals or hotels, the Flir InfraCam SD instantly makes hot spots visible on a clear thermal image prior to failure. Detect the problem area and repair it before real problems occur. Common electrical targets are fuses, electrical panels, bolted connects and switchgear. These thermal cameras can also be used for medical purposes, such as detecting H1N1 Swine Flu!

Work safely and see temperatures
The Flir InfraCam SD allows you to measure the temperature of an object you are looking at in a non-contact mode, without putting yourself in danger. A crosshair or an area in the thermal image allows you to measure either the point value or the max/min value. Detect the most diverse electrical or medical problems instantaneously by seeing them on a thermal image.

Uses of the Flir InfraCam SD Thermal Imager:
• Avoid fires
• Avoid unplanned shut-downs
• Find the faults faster
• Verify repairs
• Evaluate new installations

Features of the Flir InfraCam SD Thermal Imaging Camera:
• SD Storage Card: 1000 images can be downloaded and stored onto the inbuilt SD card so, if you are on site, the only limit to the amount of images you can store is how many SD cards you can carry!
• Locate problems fast: Locate faults quickly and view thermal images on the large 3.5” LCD display. Analyse problems and share results with your colleagues in the field.
• Instant non-contact temperature measurement: The Flir InfraCam SD Thermal Imaging Camera allows you to measure the temperature of the object you are looking at in a non-contact mode. Now you can detect the most diverse electrical problems and instantaneously see the area of concern on a clear and bright infrared image.
• Easy to operate: The intuitive user controls make the Flir InfraCam SD Thermal Imager very easy-to-use. You will be ready for your first infrared inspections within minutes.
• Rugged, ergonomic and lightweight: The Flir InfraCam SD Infrared Camera is a robust tool. It is perfectly suited for use both indoors and outdoors, in the harshest industrial enviroments.
• Fast download of thermal images to your PC: The Flir InfraCAM SD stores images in JPEG format which can easily be downloaded to your PC and included in your inspection reports.
• Large and bright LCD: Sharp infrared images and easy-to-read temperature values are presented on the LCD display.
• Easy-to-use: Ergonomic control buttons make the camera very easy to use. Switch the Flir InfraCam SD Thermal Imaging Camera on and do your first inspections immediately.
• Longlife battery: Just insert the battery and you are ready for over seven hours thermal inspections.
• Laser LocatIR: Activate the built in laser pointer and associate the hot spot you see on the LCD with the real target in the field.
• QuickReport software
Powerful, easy-to-use software for downloading images, making analysis and reports.
• Wide temperature range (I Series feature)
Detect temperatures between -10°C to -350°C, perfect for overheating motors and electrical components.

Flir InfraCam SD Thermal Imaging Camera kit includes:
• Flir InfraCam SD Thermal Imager
• FLIR Tools PC software CD-ROM
• Flir user manual
• Flir hard carry case
• Power supply
• Hand strap
• USB cable
• Power cord
• Battery

Last edited by a moderator:
I've moved this to the 'For Sale' forum for you Hookie.

You might generate more interest if you can treat us to some minor details like how old it is, how many lady owner its had, the exact model number, any extras it might come with and the price etc etc ;).

Well I've done a bit of research on what used ones have gone for recently and they have been around £1500 however I'm in need of a quick sale therefore I'm open to offer but hoping to be somewhere in the region of £1000

Reply to Thermal Imaging Camera for Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net