Discuss Things are changing and I don’t like it in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
A female doctor who?
I didn’t want to say anything about that until I’d seen it. And I’m not being negative about Who being a woman... but tonight’s opening episode was a disappointment.
It was more the writing than the performance. I hope the rest of the series is an improvement.

I am hoping that sometime later in the series, Bradley Walsh brings in his Chasers for a cameo as an alien quiz team.

Second gripe of the night.
Sugar puffs are now called Honey Monster Puffs.

Eh??

I've never understood the following it gets full stop.

Haven't watched Dr Who since my kids stopped watching it, but surely the new doctor can't be worse than Ecclestone ?

Also, how can they rename one of the major food groups of Scotland without consultation ?

Knock knock

I see buzz still hasn’t got a new keyboard.

Emmerdale farm regenerated into emmerdale village decades ago. That’s not a good argument.

A pink phone box?

Who’s there, GMES?

Running with the theme of moaning.....My local Co-Op cash machine never has any money in it....It doesn’t tell you this though, it lets you go through the whole process before it comes up that it’s empty :rage:

Why can't road workers take cones down when they have no intention of working that weekend
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

While we are moaning; why can people not get money out ready when queuing?

Yeah that gets me as well...Spends 5 minutes looking for their wallet/purse when they’ve been stood in a que for ages. I don’t have much patience for ditherers.

Its worse when they pay by card, but stand at the till dithering waiting for the total then start looking for their card. Then no doubt insert their card the wrong way round.

Reply to Things are changing and I don’t like it in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock