Discuss Things That Go Missing in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

egg67

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
:gru2::mkungfu::mtongue::mdancing::bananas:Once I was just a member, then I had a nice thing by my name which said Alarm, cctv member , one day I asked if I could have one for the pub and got it, still got the pub one but lost the alarm one, is it because I smell or ugly? Or is it just because Dan hates me as much as my wife does

Think you will find it's down to to much info=clutter and problems arise with clutter, could be wrong though

I think it's what pete says, I had a vast list of badges before the new software but they have now gone, I think it's a case of you can still access all the areas the same you just don't have a badge saying so.
It does make the layout a lot cleaner imo, so I can live with the lack of badges.

You too?think I might have to leve this place and join the " nobody likes me forum"that's if they will have me

I started it...... All are welcome...

Yeah you just get the highest kinda rank you're in now. It was just a big mess before reading a thread and you have to admit it's lovely and tidy now.

We still have them 'stacked' on tilersforums but I don't think they will be for long. This place is a real pleasure to browse and the actual content just stands out miles which is what we're all about.

Reply to Things That Go Missing in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I recently purchased(aug18) a house built in 1963 and about an hour before bed I smelt a burning smell in the hallway. I looked around and...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Its time I bit the bullet and got some proper certification software, I've used my own forms for ages now which I spend pre-filling everything in...
Replies
Views
I was surfing through one of the electrical training groups on Facebook yesterday and came across this question from an AM2 prep course: There...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock