Discuss think it's time to call it a day in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ach, how much do you need to retire?
I went early, supplement the meagre funds with some domestic landlord stuff, PA Testing and legionella risk assessment, and no worries, no daily commute, set the timetable round my golf and tennis and work on the Men's Shed...it's not a dress-rehearsal, so enjoy life in the slow lane, yet keep up to date...
and try to keep off the beers 'til 5pm!
After all, in the words of that great song...
"It's 5 o'clock somewhere!"

it's that long ago i last did some micc, i'd probably struggle with it now. think the only pot i'll see now is the one on the mantlepiece with my ashes in it. :eek:.

Could have done with those Thursday as I had a nice salty pant line which emerged on my black trousers.
Telectrix: You are a credit to us all, keep going , this heat is unusual. BS7671 warning label needed on 1553 "in case of owner not breathing set to 1000v IR on sensitive parts"

Tel, This is not the end, It is not even the begining of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the begining.
it's never the end. death is just a hindrance, a hiccup in the meaning of life ( copyright monty python).

Reply to think it's time to call it a day in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
I'm writing this mainly hoping something occurs to me while writing it! I got called to an occasionally tripping RCD. It's a Hager double height...
Replies
Views
Hope this all makes as much sense as i can make of it and my "problem" can get sorted via some guru on here... Just a quick background on myself...
Replies
Views
When I joined this forum a decade or so back, there was a discussion going on about a welder that was connected with a 3-core cable to L1, L2 and...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock