Discuss Thinking about a Virtual Office....? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

sythai

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi All

Just seeing if anyone has a 'Virtual Office' ?

Currently run everything from a home address, but were on the move very soon (fingers crossed before Xmas.)

Would prefer to keep Business/ Home presence separate for obvious reasons and so now a good time to do so. Also resent having to pay royal mail £200 for 3months mail redirect !

Have found one local which seems to do the job @ £40.00/ month.
Virtual Office in Exeter with Simple Pricing | Virtual HQ - https://www.virtual-headquarters.com/hq/exeter-virtual-office/

Any pros / cons / pointers appreciated?

Thanks Sy

Understand wanting to keep home and business addresses seperate. Playing devils advocate from the outside though, I am very wary of businesses that hide behind websites, company registration agents, virtual offices and mobile phone numbers only. Years of dealing with fraudsters has made me very cynical I’m afraid. If you are proud of your business you need to promote youself.

Hi All

Just seeing if anyone has a 'Virtual Office' ?

Currently run everything from a home address, but were on the move very soon (fingers crossed before Xmas.)

Would prefer to keep Business/ Home presence separate for obvious reasons and so now a good time to do so. Also resent having to pay royal mail £200 for 3months mail redirect !

Have found one local which seems to do the job @ £40.00/ month.
Virtual Office in Exeter with Simple Pricing | Virtual HQ - https://www.virtual-headquarters.com/hq/exeter-virtual-office/

Any pros / cons / pointers appreciated?

Thanks Sy

There is another cheaper Virtual office service available. It can make you save some money. Just check out their startup plans for virtual office solution, They provide service in as low as 120$ for 3 months.
https://yourvirtualofficelondon.co.uk

I'm with @FatAlan on this.
To the general public, it looks dodgy having a virtual office.
"Why are they hiding."

Or maybe its just me, who is very cautious.

Nobody knows it a virtual office. You have a business address and the telephone is answered by someone announcing your name. Depending on the package they can do things like a full blown secretary or sales office.

Most banks and many Companies now have virtual offices or call centres in other words. This is why some organisations are now openly boasting about using UK-based staff as part of their sales promo.

Reply to Thinking about a Virtual Office....? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock