Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Thinking of Joining Stroma in the Business Related area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Loki

Loki Trainee Access

Hi Everyone,

As the title says I'm looking at joining Stroma & on looking on this forum I noticed users mentioning the following documents are required.

A complaints log
    A Health & Safety Policy
    A completed risk assessment for the job your using as the assessment

I've spoken to Stroma today & they say that they have templates for these but will only send them out once I have filled out the online form & paid.

Cheeky I know but does anyone have these document templates?
    It's just I like to be prepared & want to have a look at them.

A proving unit & torque screwdriver were not mandatory requirements for the assessment.

Other requirements were:

Thanks

Michael

2. Vortigern

Vortigern Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    If you are going for third party/EICR you will need a third party contract and disclaimer for the third party to sign. There are about 50-60 questions on tech. things and H&S as well. The documentation will take around two hours then off to site for a quick Ze with isolation and maybe a couple of other tests. Can't give you the forms they have as I had my own and did not download them. Also a complaint policy will be needed. They will want to see completed certs. for EICR and possibly the work you have done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rolyberkin

rolyberkin Electrician's Arms

Will PM them to you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Stroma is perfect if you are SE ............ its just over £5.50 per week - and you can self certify and notify Part P from the comfort of your own home .............

I used to be with Elecsa ................... I enjoy saving around £200 per year

• Like Like x 1
  5. Loki

Loki Trainee Access

Thanks again everyone for your very quick responses, yet another example why this is such a great forum

• Like Like x 3
  6. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Loki - if you need any help with the forms PM me

• Like Like x 1