Discuss Three Phase Value in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Bosscap19

For 230 volts x 1.732, use 398....hi to all my fellow electricians. Kind you explain me what is the 398 answer from the given voltage. Thank you!

230V * 1.73205081 = 398.37168574V to be precise.

SORRY, OK call it 400V it’s easier.

Given the variations in supply voltage who gives a stuff. You get what you’re given.

View attachment 10724

Last edited by a moderator:
hm mm. my calculator only reads to 398.3716857 . does that warrant a code C3?

The likelihood of seeing 400/230 volts at your installation is going to be pretty remote anyway, closer to 415/240V in the Real world!! lol!!

it's 230 for a reason.

230 was concocted by eourotrash bureaucrats i brussels

2-- to match their 2 faces

3-- to match their 3 piece suits

0-- to match their IQ

Reply to Three Phase Value in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, From what I understand, working out the design current - Ib for single phase is quite easy (max appliance power/voltage). For three...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just looking for some advice: I'm in the process of updating an old cable calc spreadsheet that helps to spit out Zs and Voltage Drop...
Replies
Views
Hi! Once you've calculated the voltage drop in Volts - you divide by 400V for three phase right? For example: three phase 30kW appliance, 10mm...
Replies
Views
I have a scenario where there is a three phase DB in a commercial property where there are mixture of three phase and single phase washing...
Replies
Views
Good day to you. I need electrical drawings urgently and hopefully there is someone that can assist me. They are all for electrical trade test...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock