Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss timeclock for heating mystery in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. lee mcgregor

lee mcgregor Guest

Was at clients house today testing an rcd when women ask if i could help her???
    problem was she had a central heating time clock (drayton) and she finds her selfg oing through one a year she claims that after a certain length of time the auto function doesnt work and has to operate switch manually to bring on and off heating and water . i checed:confused:k all connections which seemed fine . anybody ever heard of anything similar ???

2. Mac

Mac Guest

They always say that mate:DThey want a personal service:D;):D

3. Notsosmart

Notsosmart Electrician's Arms

What once a year?:D

4. Mac

Mac Guest

Better than once a never:D

5. Notsosmart

Notsosmart Electrician's Arms

Yeh I know what you mean I'm married too.:(:rolleyes:

6. JASON

JASON Electrician's Arms

Apart from the once a year service, it could be that the time clock has gone U/S.

If all the connections & cables check out fine, then replace.

:)

7. lee mcgregor

lee mcgregor Guest

maybe your right because i am a catch. haha she claims she has changed it every year for the last five years????

8. castlon11

castlon11 Guest

Also maybe go with another make as i have also had problems with Drayton gear.