Discuss Today’s weather report from scotland in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
262DD0F7-F694-4BBB-8AB8-A9AB6C256BAB.jpeg

It’s been snowing

I heard a scottish woman on Radio Wales who said she was stuck in her car for 18 hours:eek:

Just want to add a big thank you to the Jocks,we have a red alert,they must have had enough and have now decided to dump it all on us this afternoon

This is dry snow, bit of wind and it’ll be drifting. Dry snow makes rubbish snowballs though, not that I intend to get my hands out of my gloves!
We’ve had some in the south but all stopped now.
Be safe out there!

The red warning is now from Devon heading north over next couple of days. I’m sure this won’t be last snow photo we see.
Ventured out to local shop this morning. All they had was frozen pizza and loo roll.
They did say they were expecting a delivery.... that left Glasgow at 5am. It’ll be 2 miles just outside Glasgow by now

I was going out but have a dose of facial neuralgia which is bl☆☆y agony. So popping Amitriptyline and staring out my back window to this.
20180301_122854.jpg

We’ve had a little snow up here in Stanley, County Durham...
9B238200-AC00-4A20-8E34-65441D843E46.jpeg
FB91B251-56A7-4A84-B79C-40C2B3B25823.jpeg
AE23C5CC-0014-435B-A7D0-922F074BEC79.jpeg

Only about 2 inches around here ...
Naturally the softie southerners are all staying at home, schools are closed ....

People as threatening to sue if you clear your pavement .... Yes really

Despite the heavy snowfall, lots of the main roads in Glasgow are pretty good, but side roads are a bit of a challenge/no go.
Unusual being on the M8/M74 with hardly another vehicle to be seen!

yes re the snow
I'm trapped in the house with my two kids ..and its just been announced no school tomorrow as well. great news ....:fearscream: Its not right, not fair .. during the week is my time , my freedom, Thursday Friday is paperwork or quote days for me..
now all I'm getting is handed broken toys and asked dad can you fix this ?
or the Mrs asking when can I start on the list of jobs she has ...most of which is outside and cant be done in the snow ...albeit I'm tempted to give it a go for my sanity lol

yes re the snow
I'm trapped in the house with my two kids ..and its just been announced no school tomorrow as well. great news ....:fearscream: Its not right, not fair .. during the week is my time , my freedom, Thursday Friday is paperwork or quote days for me..
now all I'm getting is handed broken toys and asked dad can you fix this ?
or the Mrs asking when can I start on the list of jobs she has ...most of which is outside and cant be done in the snow ...albeit I'm tempted to give it a go for my sanity lol
shopping

Reply to Today’s weather report from scotland in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net