• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss TOES abbreviation of in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Well good news, there’s no Toxic Oil Epidemic Syndome!
Bad news is that @buzzlightyear will be along in a moment with something even more rediculous!

You’ll get an answer, hang in there.

Maybe it was just put down to frustrate the next one to read the report.
Call the issuing company and ask them ? Do let us know if you get to the foot of the problem.

After some searching I’ve got nothing unless there is no Telephone Order Entry System!

Last edited:
. . . . . and 8 pages later!
I think they’ve turned the internet off in the Highlands, we’ll have to wait until sun up for a reply from the OP!

Buzz’s suggestion of no Test Of Electrical System actually sounds feasible.
If not that, it’s close.
A bit daft daft considering an EICR is a test of the electrical system. Must be a pretty short one.

Is it TOHS? Test of heating system?

What about no Test Of Every Socket?
Ie only 20% of all accessories were removed for visual inspection of connections?

been handed a EIRC report and part of the comments is no TOES, im now scrambling about my head trying to figure out what TOES is the abbreviation off, no doubt simple and I should know what it means
Turn Off Electrical Supply

Post #16 no ‘treatment of electric shock’
Aaaaand relax.
Thanks Highland spark, nice little late night puzzle that one!

Reply to TOES abbreviation of in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back