Discuss TOES abbreviation of in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well good news, there’s no Toxic Oil Epidemic Syndome!
Bad news is that @buzzlightyear will be along in a moment with something even more rediculous!

You’ll get an answer, hang in there.

Maybe it was just put down to frustrate the next one to read the report.
Call the issuing company and ask them ? Do let us know if you get to the foot of the problem.

After some searching I’ve got nothing unless there is no Telephone Order Entry System!

Last edited:
. . . . . and 8 pages later!
I think they’ve turned the internet off in the Highlands, we’ll have to wait until sun up for a reply from the OP!

Buzz’s suggestion of no Test Of Electrical System actually sounds feasible.
If not that, it’s close.
A bit daft daft considering an EICR is a test of the electrical system. Must be a pretty short one.

Is it TOHS? Test of heating system?

What about no Test Of Every Socket?
Ie only 20% of all accessories were removed for visual inspection of connections?

been handed a EIRC report and part of the comments is no TOES, im now scrambling about my head trying to figure out what TOES is the abbreviation off, no doubt simple and I should know what it means
Turn Off Electrical Supply

Post #16 no ‘treatment of electric shock’
Aaaaand relax.
Thanks Highland spark, nice little late night puzzle that one!

Reply to TOES abbreviation of in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, My house has 25mm back boxes throughout, but I’ve noticed the previous owner has installed sockets and switches that seem to...
Replies
Views
Hi been a while, im writing a report and need to know if there's a specific term for the (?) front of a dist board, as opposed to the inside of a...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views
Hello! I design and build lamps, which has been a simple task so far, but I've decided to dip my toe into the dubious world of 120v LED PCBs for...
Replies
Views
My best mate has been medically retired from the prison service at the young age of 52 and has time on his hands :D He's looking at a 'plug in'...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock