Discuss Tool bags getting a bit heavy... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

For all you tool tarts, I got a letter in post today from Toolstation with some vouchers in it, £10 off if i spend £40 and £5 off if i spend £30. so have a look in your junk mail incase you got some too.

yes mate...well handy little set. Especially for hager 3 phase boards and their silly incomer kit stubs you have to bolt on.
I went out an bought a set a while back then had another two fall into my possession, very handy little kit.

Thats good to hear
A word of caution though
We electricians generally make more use of screwdrivers than hacksaws, be sure you have your priorities in order before purchasing.

I use my hacksaw more that I use screwdrivers. Mostly, when I terminate a cable, it's armoured, I crimp lugs on it, and then use a spanner and a socket to secure the lugs.... Maybe LSK wants my screwdrivers too, seeing as they're rarely used?

that's what you need an apprentice for lol.

An octopus would
Maybe we should rename him to Magpie......

Or Durga as you would need several pairs of hands for all those screwdrivers!

Tool bags getting a bit heavy... {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Tool bags getting a bit heavy... {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

I use my hacksaw more that I use screwdrivers. Mostly, when I terminate a cable, it's armoured, I crimp lugs on it, and then use a spanner and a socket to secure the lugs.... Maybe LSK wants my screwdrivers too, seeing as they're rarely used?
Yeah mate....send them over. I have a spare pocket somewhere where I'm sure they will fit :D

Reply to Tool bags getting a bit heavy... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock