• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Tools for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

Hi guys just selling a few surplus tools to fund a new fishing reel. After having some problems recently with Royal Mail postage I would ideally prefer collection from Leeds area, however if you live too far away let me know and I will see what a courier would charge.

IMAG0001.jpgIMAG0002.jpgIMAG0003.jpg

What you get:
  • Estwing Hammer
  • Knipex Side cutters
  • Knipex Pliers
  • Knipex Wire Strippers (New)
  • Snappy Tote Bag
  • Whia Slim Head VDE Screwdriver set
  • Wera Heavy duty chisel screwdrivers
  • Stanley Quick Change knife
  • Stanley Fat Max Snap off knife (New)
  • Stanley Fat Max Padsaw & Pouch
  • Stanley Adjustable spanner
  • Wise Grip adjustable spanner
  • Irwin Chisel
  • Estwing Nail Puller
  • Hilti Glasses
  • Irwin 20mm auger bit
  • Klauke CU Screwdriver
  • Sumo Chisel
  • 10 x Stanley knife blades
  • 2 x Clip Lock containers (for screws etc)
  • Kewtech plug top adaptor
All items used but not abused, any questions feel free to ask.

Looking for £60 for the lot

Cheers

dunno about the tools, but the mother-in -law would buy the table cloth to make a sunday frock.

OK then, you can have the tablecloth!!!!

I have just spoken to the couriers who can deliver for £15 on a 48 hour service to mainland UK.

So all tools, delivered for £75

Reply to Tools for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net