Discuss Top Posters Of The Month in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Top Posters Of The Month is active, you'll get a badge for the following month when you win. I've removed admins from the counts now so it's between members only. A lot of mine are automated posts and it's unfair to count those.

Good Luck

You can see an updated leaderboard on the forum homepage, at the bottom on mobile devices, on the right in the sidebar (still at the bottom) on laptops and on tablets in landscape mode.

Right.... That's me replying to every New Member Introduction... :)

Right.... That's me replying to every New Member Introduction... :)
Make sure it's not just a rubbish "hi" and then move on lol

Might have to remove that forum category from the count if we end up with lots of copy and pasting of "hi and welcome" lol :D

Might have to remove that forum category from the count if we end up with lots of copy and pasting of "hi and welcome" lol :D

Should only include the electrical forums for the count. Scrap off games, introductions... all from Lifestyle Forums.

Should only include the electrical forums for the count. Scrap off games, introductions... all from Lifestyle Forums.
To be honest, a post is a post IMO. If people are here discussing politics for a hour, while they're here, you can bet most will reply to their watched threads or help a member etc. So I don't want to discourage posting anywhere really.

But that said, if this attracts lots of jokes being posted and three-word-game type threads then I'll look into it then.

But when people reply to introductions with a question about the persons intro, and get them posting replies, it helps them figure out the forum and how it works and what notices and notifications they get and whatnot, which gets them confident with the forum and encourages them to post in other categories. So I'd like to keep the intro forum included.

But we did have an influx of three or four members commonly copy and pasting "hi and welcome" on the tilers forum and it just looked crap and you could tell it was so they were always top of the board. So I removed the intro forum from the stats for a while and then sneaked it back in when they werent looking and got used to posting in the main forums.

So I'll keep tabs on activity and take action when there's cheating going on lol

Yeah, see like your trusted advisor badge you have that's green? You'll get one of those that says "Top Poster of the Month" in silver / grey. And you have it for the whole following month, until you hand it to the new top poster the following month.

Reply to Top Posters Of The Month in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net