Discuss Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

As someone else has already said any firm that has a permanent ad in the job centre advertising

for vacancies. Enough said think of ALL those blokes OWED ALL that money and this will be a

trick they pull all the time. Lots will feel obliged to carry on because they are owed wages.

TTS are PONY to work for END OF NUFF SAID

i always find if you over order on van stock you can get a bit back lol need to ----- them as much as possible. i worked out that if you do 50 miles to a job its costs just under £12 in diesel and they give you £7 so your down £10 a day so thats a drum of cable in the garage a day till they sort it out i will win from the team hahaha

i always find if you over order on van stock you can get a bit back lol need to ----- them as much as possible. i worked out that if you do 50 miles to a job its costs just under £12 in diesel and they give you £7 so your down £10 a day so thats a drum of cable in the garage a day till they sort it out i will win from the team hahaha

You do realise that this is an open forum don't you and anyone can be reading this

yeah i do and im not doing oat wrong, never said i was selling oat did i ? not bothered either way if its a problem for them it because it the truth they are robbing us blind. why should i pay to go to work ? i will win i always do lol

OK ANYONE WANTING TO REPORT TOTAL TRADE FOR ANY REASON I HAVE DONE SOME DIGGING AROUND AND THESE ARE WHO YOU SHOULD BE TALKING TO

UNISON - JOINING FEE APPLIES BUT THEY ARE THE DOGS TESTICLES
PAY AND WORK HELPLINE - 08009172368
TRADING STANDARDS - 08454040506
DEPARTMENT FOR ENERGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE - 03000604000 this is the governing body who issues policy to Warmfront and if you think Total Trade are not acting within that policy then these people need to know, SO if you were an employee of the company who got laid off then re-employed with the company but under a different name then you MUST contact this official government department.
WATCHDOG - BBC - Watchdog and give them 'your story'.

If like me you are serious in going after this company then you must make your grievance known where you can. Personally I have contacted ALL of the above and hopefully through volume of support by putting these first points of contact on forums such as this we can get a result. Do it now. Do it today. And lets beat this company, dunno about you lot but I AM SKINT and am owed £2000 off Total Trade.

how do they owe you £2000 ? i am quitting soon so would like to no if you got your last months pay ?

Pay from first and last month. Its for work done, fuel allowance, van allowance and bonus, fall back rate for days when they cancelled work. Ive already started the ball rolling with the numbers I have supplied, I suggest you do the same as they will keep going until we do.:rolleyes:

they don't owe me anything yet apart from the odd fuel allowance but got that back in other ways. i don't intend on giving them their van back until i get full payment from them.

seems a bit strange you cant answer what i ask.....have you not received ANY pay???? if so does it match the amount of jobs you have done?? surely you have a wage slip????

Its probably not their van as most of them are hired...
Besides, you will not get anything out of them for the first month from finishing, as the jobs you have done need to pass inspection by EAGA.

I believe there are systems in place which permit you to retain equipment and materials if you are owed money? Mechanics Lien is one of them. Not looked into it in any great detail but if they owe you money and you have their van and tools or other valuable assets playing this card may at least get them to pay you quick.

Mechanic's lien - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's an american thing, also known as a Carpenters Lien when it comes to work in houses. It doesn't apply here and we have nothing similar. Small claims or solicitors are out route.

seems a bit strange you cant answer what i ask.....have you not received ANY pay???? if so does it match the amount of jobs you have done?? surely you have a wage slip????

yes i have had pay but didn't keep a record of what i have done so don't no if its right i have not had anything missing from my wages according to my pay slip. they have not given me much work anyway so not earnt a great deal. they have said work will improve in the next few weeks.

I am part of a plumber/gas engineer team who up until today worked for total trade. Have been told during a meeting today we are being made redundant aswell as many others. I understand there being no work but my greivance is I am owed wages for the past 9 months I have worked there!!! Each month I have been missing at least £250 from my pay. I contact the office to be told 'timesheets havent arrived or there not patying us for days weve waited outside plumb centre for them to fax us jobs which they always do around 5 o clock!!! ect..... but still never recieved what im owed. Numerous line managers have been 'sorting it' but even they have ended up being owed wages. If you work there now i suggest you prepare for redundancies and kissing goodbye to any wages owed. Cowboy company. Will be visiting trading standards

I am part of a plumber/gas engineer team who up until today worked for total trade. Have been told during a meeting today we are being made redundant aswell as many others. I understand there being no work but my greivance is I am owed wages for the past 9 months I have worked there!!! Each month I have been missing at least £250 from my pay. I contact the office to be told 'timesheets havent arrived or there not patying us for days weve waited outside plumb centre for them to fax us jobs which they always do around 5 o clock!!! ect..... but still never recieved what im owed. Numerous line managers have been 'sorting it' but even they have ended up being owed wages. If you work there now i suggest you prepare for redundancies and kissing goodbye to any wages owed. Cowboy company. Will be visiting trading standards

i am waiting for the exit meeting, i was sacked sorry laid off last week given this week as hols and told i would receive a letter for the exit meeting and i would be paid in full then but not heard anything yet. if i don't get it i am going to wakefield office and getting it in person even if it means taking computers and selling them i will get it. they are a shambles out to rob everyone they can.
i made the mistake of giving them my van key when i arrived so they could do a van check (another load of crap ) if i had keeped i would have the van now so they would have no choice but to pay me

I worked for them when they first started moving into the north west of England, about 6 or 7 yrs ago now,
was promised £95 for a combi, and more for a Y plan, and as many jobs as I could do in a week, 3 weeks in and I was only getting 3 jobs a week so I jacked,
rang them and told them to come collect the van and phone, the keys are in the post, I never got paid, and TBH I didnt care, just glad to get out when I did.

Reply to Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net