Discuss Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh dear,sounds a proper joke outfit,the job centre bit kind of gave it away,I've never even walked in one when I closed my business,seemed a pointless exercise.Sorry to hear that people lost money,sadly this goes on in all walks of life,particularly right now as jobs get scarce.In my old line of work I had to physically go and collect money from one company,it does help I'm a big lad(mainly flubber!!!!) but after a few choice words they did eventually pay.I've luckily never had to use these type of agents as my works a bit more specialized but it's very upsetting to see people get ripped off.On the note of scams be aware of people trying to put claims in against your company after you've closed it.An employers liability insurance company tried doing it to me (no names) and luckily I caught the lad red handed.What they do is if you close up,and this can be anyone,they try and lodge a claim with companies house saying you owe them x amount of money then if you have gone bust,the government gives them 10% of it back as a minimum.I know someone who's done this scam for years,even setting his own firms up and pocketing the cash.This lad tried it with me but unbeknown to him I simply closed my firm owing no debt so therefore they government were not involved.A debt recovery firm contacted me,typical cockney hardman on the phone to which I was able to produce plenty of info for him and he apologized and went on his way.I then got in touch with the insurance company lad who stupidly gave me his personal mobile number previously posing as a person looking to claim off the liability insurance and I was told he was the man to talk to.he proceeded to tell me all about how I'd left the business go bankrupt owing then thousands in premium(my premium was £600) and that if he ever came into personal contact with me him and his "surrey boys" would sort me out.Really?after a brief 5 seconds of me explaining that that wouldn't happen,that I knew where he worked,what car he drove(he'd previously told me),I had HIS mobile number and full name it was not going to be an issue if I drove up his way now with my mates in the car,to which I put one on the phone and unsurprisingly the "surrey boy" apologized profusely,I think he even had a little cry!!!Silly boy,doubt he tried that scam again.

if i don't get my money i am willing to take it as far as i have to, they owe me over £1300 so not going to sit back and ignore it. going to start with calls to them then i will go to the wakefield office and face to face it where i will get paid one way or another

My team got finished for reasons only known to Trade. I work to regulations and gas safe standards and did not fail at my job like they tried to say, we also haven't had our exit interview a lot like Jim and we are owed cash.

My team can't do this alone we need all of you ex employees or employees who are disgruntled and know that their days are numbered to look back at the posts I have put on here and contact all of the numbers I supplied with regards to Trade Services, I have done so but as the only one nothing will get done, if we all contact these numbers one of them, hopefully watchdog, will pick us up and investigate it, as it stands unless you have worked for them for a year you have no leg to stand on!!!!

Its solicitor time for us today, if anyone else is interested in taking this down the legal route I would quite happily engage a solicitor on our side on our behalf as a group rather than individuals so we can all take them to court together. Strength in numbers.

What confuses me is that Trade Services are advertising at the Jobcentre again........we have rang our Jobcentre and complained YOU SHOULD TOO if they advertise at your Jobcentre. The only way we can bring this company down is together by doing something now, don't wait to see if you get paid, we are entitled by law to receive payment for works done, and to the fella who wants a back rate for being messed around waiting outside plumb centre JOIN THE CLUB we know how your feeling, my team was turned away from jobs that were cancelled by EAGA! Not our fault and we want paid for it.

DONT SIT ON THE FENCE ACT TODAY

HERE ARE THOSE NUMBERS AGAIN WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

OK ANYONE WANTING TO REPORT TOTAL TRADE FOR ANY REASON I HAVE DONE SOME DIGGING AROUND AND THESE ARE WHO YOU SHOULD BE TALKING TO

UNISON - JOINING FEE APPLIES BUT THEY ARE THE DOGS TESTICLES
PAY AND WORK HELPLINE - 08009172368
TRADING STANDARDS - 08454040506
DEPARTMENT FOR ENERGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE - 03000604000 this is the governing body who issues policy to Warmfront and if you think Total Trade are not acting within that policy then these people need to know, SO if you were an employee of the company who got laid off then re-employed with the company but under a different name then you MUST contact this official government department.
WATCHDOG - BBC - Watchdog and give them 'your story'

thanks for the number going to start phoning tomoz. wish they where closer i would go face to face with mr kevin nicol (the director) until he got his cheque book out. i have his mobile no if any one wants it, only thing i have never got him to answer it. i cant believe they have been getting away with it for so long. whats wrong with people stand up for yourself, TTS are breaking the law and have been for years its about time they get it up the ****ter from bubba jay. i want them to go under after they have payed all works that are owed

I have not been affected but would urge ALL who have to go with Angel

The legal; route Thats the only way you will get back at them I understand

your anger JIMI but you won't be the first or last and your more than likely

end up with a record for criminal damage OR GBH which one day you

might regret.

scott f i have not got one nor will i ever get a crim rec i'm a big lad so my presents is normally enough lol but i will try to do it the right, either way i will get payed. my worry is they go bankrupt and everyone loses out. any one got Dominic littlewoods number lol

Cool I wasn't trying to lecture

Just realise with age that companies people get away with this sort of

thing because people of the lethargy factor and these companies know

this.

Secondly its the sort of thing I may have done and then only realised when

I woke up next day in the cell.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GANG UP ON THIS RING ME 07510680734 WE NEED TO SORT THIS!

I rang Trade yesterday and then today and asked for Allie Devenney both times, she was the one at the review meeting......guess what? She's not in either days and there are no senior managers available OR in the office to speak to!!!!

Jim I think we are both of the same stamp maybe you, me and myt team mate should go pay them a visit!!!! We don't need answers no more we need paid. Either that or we should go with the same solicitor, maybe one solicitor could get their teeth into this if there are a lot of disgruntled ex staff!!!!

where about are you ? im in lincolnshire. just been to CAB they did me a letter so going to send that and then its solicitor then they will have no choice loser pays all court fees

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Newcastle mate. Just had a call, apparently Allie Devenney is gonna call me today. Any chance you could email me a copy of that letter Jim the one ur gonna send them so I can c what you are doing ur side? My email [email protected] and ill let you know as soon as i find my mobile. Cheeers

hiya angel it was great talking to you about the total trade issues....defo think we gotta do summit about them as they not only strip your bank account they also think its there right to do it.....there a company with no morals in either there work ethics or in which way they treat there staff.....the only word i can describe them as is "SCUM"....

hiya angel it was great talking to you about the total trade issues....defo think we gotta do summit about them as they not only strip your bank account they also think its there right to do it.....there a company with no morals in either there work ethics or in which way they treat there staff.....the only word i can describe them as is "SCUM"....

Right on mate...just emailed watchdog again [email protected] have a go and see what happens!:toetap05:

will do m8 and after reading some of these posts by both the sparks and the plumbers who have had the misfortune of working for these scumbags (which i would like to add wouldnt know which end of a spanner or screwdriver to hold)....i'm gonna be sending as many emails to as many of these bodies who can at least try and help us...

UP THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

emailed watchdog and started to catalogue the 'Total Trade Way' of ripping off there employees hopefully this might get the ball rolling and try and get some of the other guy's on here to speak up too,spoke to some other lads this afternoon and they have already gone down the route of legal action put are put off by the cost of it (which i can understand as they aint been paid off them either)but i would rather go down fighting than just stand there and say nothing about this company's morals (or lack of them)!!!!!!!!!!!!...

HERE HERE!!!!

How about this.......because the legal route IS expensive how about we get our heads together and instruct 1 solicitor to work for us all as a group???? My number is there so get in touch and we'll sort something out, if we are communicating then thats the place to start, link together everyone and work from there!!!!

LETS TAKE THEM DOWN !!!!

Reply to Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net