Discuss trace heating in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

gavin.sibley

Hi guys,

Anyone know how to calculate requirements for trace heating on pipe work? Have a load too do and can install no problem but no clue where to start on the calcs!

Cheers

Just ring up manufacturer/supplier tell them the details and they'll tell you everything you need.

Let them do all the hard work, then you can just install it...

Well I could do that, but I have so much of this stuff too put in over the next few months of various different. Sizes I thought it would be quite nice too do myself!

Reply to trace heating in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi , Wondered if anyone can help , i currently install and test Trace Heating Cable on Mechanical Pipework for Frost protection . Recently our...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Changing my heating/water programmer and im stuck on the wiring ive gone from a danfoss to a Drayton and the wiring description is...
Replies
Views
My customer wants to be able to switch his heat pump (3.5kW) for his swimming pool on and off remotely, he also wants to be able to set times for...
Replies
Views
I have not had to do the wiring for a wet underfloor heating system before. I think I started a thread fairly recently and had some very good...
Replies
Views
How would you go about this realistically, the office is open plan and about 15m x 7M, grid ceiling with loft space above, windows and insulation...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock