Discuss trade skills 4u in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I

irish ivan

hi there,
i,m planning to do my 2391 testing asap. i,ve got the 17th edt and the 2392-10 last year.
i,m thinking of doing a 5 day course and trade skills seems to be the nearest to me.
anybody have any info on them/done the testing course etc. etc..???? :confused:

cheers...ivan

I have done the MOD1 5 Day course at Trade Skills 4U in Crawley and cannot recommend them highly enough. The staff and tutors are great and the course was very well run and presented. This week I went along to do the 4 Day Inspection & Testing City & Guilds 2392-10: TS4U-92 but was too ill to be able to continue with the day. They were so supportive and understanding and have allowed me to re-book the course at another time when I am well again, with no financial penalty at all. I could not be more impressed with their attidude and grateful to them. From conversations I have had there with people who have done more courses than myslef the comments are ALL POSITIVE. A great establishment with a very large number of courses on offer. From the two tutors there that I have come into contact with I wish to state that the level of teaching there is very high indeed with time taken to ensure that everyone in the class gets the point and understands what is being presented to them. 10 out of 10 is my verdict.

Reply to trade skills 4u in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock