Discuss Trade spec Triple extending ladders. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SirKit Breaker

Need to get some of these, i have just found out that i am not insured on the very good DIY ones that i have had for years.

Anyone recommend a decent supplier thats not daft with prices.

Cheers..........Howard

Cheers Lads,

lots to go on. Balls to the Ladder safety course, if i can't work out how to use a ladder safely after 30 years I will stop using them:rolleyes:

Thanks............Howard

Cheers Lads,

lots to go on. Balls to the Ladder safety course, if i can't work out how to use a ladder safely after 30 years I will stop using them:rolleyes:

Thanks............Howard

my thoughts exactly,but in 2010 you have to have a bit of paper to prove you were right in the first place..and the daft bit is you have to pay to prove you were right..:eek::eek: tho i do recommend the harness and the ladders,best stabilizers around you do feel safe when using them,they are quite heavy but dont budge even when fully extended with the harness and clip it keeps your hands free ,def worth the investment

Reply to Trade spec Triple extending ladders. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
When now registering to extend the standard 2 year to 5 year warranty.... They are asking for your "licence number" with NICEIC NAPIT etc or you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have some industrial lighting circuits to wire in a workshop and was after some fresh ideas/suggestions as to how i could best do this...
Replies
Views
Hi auto-leckies, This is a DIY query. I have no electrician qualifications but I have electrical literacy, my original trades were heavy (HF)...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock