Discuss Tradetek in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Raj B

Hi peps,

I've requested an application pack from Tradetek. Has anybody on this forum ever done work for them? What are they like?

Hi peps,

I've requested an application pack from Tradetek. Has anybody on this forum ever done work for them? What are they like?
Hi I have done work with them in the past but they drop the percentage to 40% and I've stopped ,sometime there is plenty work from them and you can generate extra work but you have to be in their good books which mean covering jobs any time anywhere their charges are between £90 to £110 and if you can get yourself better deal then 40% and need work coming your way I suggest you to try

Thanks Sams. Actually I only want to do a bit of weekend work with them because im in a full time apprenticeship going into my 3rd year soon. Thinking of doing Part P qualification and 2391. What sort of jobs did you come across?

Usually fault findings and rectify but there was plenty of other work which needs notifying so being part p registered will help

Reply to Tradetek in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, 1st post here. I'm a DIYer looking for some advise please. I've got a blender/mixer from India which has decided to pack up. I've...
Replies
Views
Signed up ages ago; I can't even remember why! DIYer when things need fixing, and generally interested in how things work, how things are done...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am 17 years old and my main goal was to become an electrician. But I have been hearing from people that becoming a gas safety technician...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock