Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Trainee Electrician seeks Traineeship in Berkshire/willing to relocate for job in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Mozza5430

Mozza5430 New EF Member

Hello' my name is Philip Morris. I’m currently based in’Maidenhead Berkshire, {South east}' but willing to travel/Relocate for anyElectrical Trainee's position that may arise within your company.I’ am hard working, honest’ loyal individual, who isseeking advancement to become a fully qualified electrician.
    I’ would be most grateful if you would consider me forany possible opportunities that may arise’ should such vacancies areavailable.

Re-Educated with the following:

City and Guilds 2330 Electro technical certificate @ Level's 2 and 3.
    Building and Structures NVQ 2.
    [SUP]th[/SUP] Edition IEE Regs.

CSCS Card.
    Key Skill’s City and Guilds Level 2
    {2391 Theory Exam to sit in June 2012}!

I currently have 12 month's experience within electrics' working on:

Domestic re-wires'Photo-voltaic installations' and aiding with Testing and Inspections ofDomestic install's and commercial installs.

Please call me on 07507896716.
    Thank you for your time.

Mr Philip Morris.